Kindred Communications EEO Information
Kindred Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
Kindred Communications has an immediate opening for a highly motivated sales professional.
Kindred Communications is passionate about partnering with our clients to grow their businesses; this position offers the opportunity to utilize your creativity and problem-solving skills to meet daily challenges.
The successful candidate will be responsible for partnering with current clients to increase their business while developing new business opportunities. Additional responsibilities include soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling, achieving sales goals and budgets, and collecting on your accounts. This may be an excellent fit if you are a team leader, love to win, and have a history of solving problems and developing strong relationships. This position requires excellent oral and written communication skills, strong presentation and negotiation skills, and thinking outside the box. Previous media or sales experience is preferred but not required.
Kindred Communications consists of 93.7 The Dawg WDGG-FM, 92.7 & 98.5 The Planet WCMI-FM, Big Buck Country 101.5 WXBW, 97.9 The River WMGA, ESPN 94.1 FM 930 AM, Cat Sports 93.3 FM 1340 AM WCMI-AM, and Kindred Digital. Kindred Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Summary of essential job functions:
1) Contact prospective customers to sell radio, digital advertising, and print.
2) Maintain account lists and solicit new business.
3) Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
4) Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top-quality service.
5) Investigate and resolve customer problems.
6) Communicate with other departments to ensure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
7) Responsible for exceeding sales budget and collection of sold accounts.
8) Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and client remotes.
• Candidates must possess exceptional communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
• Candidates must be self-motivated, goal-driven, and creative, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Candidates must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Candidates are expected to bring a positive attitude to the workplace and be cheerful, cooperative, and productive.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to the following:
Attn: Reeves Kirtner
555 5th Avenue
Suite K Huntington, WV 25701
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Kindred Communications EEO Filings